Wednesday 5 December 2012

SNOW!

So today I'm very optimistic. It's the first day of snow this winter!! I'm studying Macbeth at the moment and truly discovering my love of literature. I had an amazing day and even though it was freezing cold and very wet the snow that fell as I was getting ready this morning, although it didn't last, put me in a great mood for the rest of the day. My friends are amazing, and witty and fun and I've never felt so blessed as I did today, to be free and having fun with them, just goes to show that life is precious. My dog is being incredibly cute today, as is my cat. Breezy is just super sleepy and Ziggy, usually the grumpiest cat in the world, has been unusually friendly. Nothing truly spectacular happened today, but everything has gone well and I'm feeling great, so here's a picture I took around eight this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment